Terms and Conditions of Services effective 01.09.2023. Puppy
Fun & Games, hereafter referred to as “PF&G”, “we”, “our” or “us”, is a
one-person entity that provides dog related services of 1-2-1 dog and puppy
training, group classes and training workshops, collectively known as the
“service(s)”, “lesson(s)” or “booking(s)”.
The “client(s)”, “owner(s)”,
refers to the person filling out the enrolment form and anyone affiliated with
or responsible for the dog that attends a training session or class.
In the interests of safety to PF&G, volunteers, clients, handlers, attendees and spectators please read and agree to the following conditions.
This declaration sets out the terms in which PF&G accepts a client onto any session. When the client agrees to this declaration, they will be bound by all PF&G Terms and Conditions.
PF&G reviews and changes these conditions from time to time in order to assist the proper delivery of services. PF&G reserves the right to introduce changes at any time when it is in the interest of clients, handlers, PF&G, and dogs.
1. All fees much be paid at the time of booking prior to the service commencing. A booking cannot be made or confirmed without full payment. No service shall be provided until payment is made.
2. Bookings can only be made via a direct booking link provided by PF&G. Cash payments are not accepted.
3. All payments are processed in British Sterling (GBP) at the time of payment. PF&G is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by the individual financial institutions or credit card companies.
4. Payment confirmation, booking confirmation, session reminders and correspondence from PF&G will be sent via email to the address you provide. Please ensure this address is correct at the time of booking.
5. All 1-2-1 bookings of multiple sessions must be completed within a set time period to ensure continuity and momentum in training. All courses of 4 sessions must be completed within 5 weeks, unless otherwise agreed in advance with PF&G.
1. PF&G is a small appointments-based business and cannot function with prolonged rescheduling of sessions from clients. However, PF&G appreciates that life events and circumstances outside of the client’s control can happen and aims to be flexible within reason, within the limits of our business hours and the terms and conditions stated here.
2. PF&G permits the following number of rescheduled sessions per booking. Upon reaching the limits stated below, the client will lose any further sessions they require to be rescheduled and no refund shall be given.
Single 1 hr one-off session can be rescheduled only once.
All courses of 4 sessions permits a maximum of 1 rescheduled session.
3. Any further requests for sessions to be rescheduled beyond the limits stated above will only be granted at the discretion of PF&G.
4. If the client becomes unavailable for the original date and time of their booking, they must give PF&G at least 72 hours’ notice, and the booking will be rescheduled for a mutually convenient time. If less than 72 hours’ notice is given the client will lose the session.
1. Subject to any statutory rights of cancellation, payments for 1-2-1 training, classes, workshops, or gift certificates are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions. Refunds, if any, shall be made entirely at PF&G discretion.
2. If your booking is made within 14 days of the service, then you agree to waive your right to rely upon the 14-day statutory cooling off and cancellation period.
3. If the client fails to attend a 1-2-1 session or class, no refund shall be given.
4. If the client is more than 20 minutes late for a 1-2-1 training session and has not corresponded with PF&G to inform them of the delay, the session will be cancelled, and no refund shall be given.
5. No refunds will be given if a client decides not to use the full number of sessions from a purchased programme or class.
6. No refunds will be given if a client withdraws from a class before their start date. If the space on the course can be filled, then credit of the course price (minus 10% admin fee) will be given to the client to use for an additional purchase from PF&G.
7. No refunds will be given for missed classes, nor can clients attend classes beyond the designated timetable they booked on to.
8. PF&G reserves the right to terminate the contract (at any time, with immediate effect) if any dog under the contract does not respond well to the training plan and/or other dogs. This includes, but not limited to, dogs that are not comfortable in a class environment. Partial refunds will apply.
9. PF&G reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time and with immediate effect if the client or anyone with their dog is abusive towards any PF&G staff or volunteers. No refund shall be given.
10. If a client is non-compliant or withholding information with regards to the behaviour of their dog(s), including but not limited to aggression, which could compromise the safety of PF&G staff or volunteers then the contract will be terminated immediately, and no refund given.
11. Refunds, if any, shall be made entirely at PF&G discretion. Please note, 10% will be deducted to cover admin cost.
12. Any refunds granted at the discretion of PF&G will be paid to the client on the card the original service was booked with. Refunds can take up to seven working days to appear in the client’s account.
1. Our methods are kind, ethical and effective. However, instant results are unlikely, and training will take long term commitment from the client to work with their dog throughout the duration of the booked sessions and beyond. It is the responsibility of the client to practice the training recommended by PF&G to achieve the desired results.
2. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your session, this ensures the previous client has left the premises.
3. Please do not park on any grassed area, parking is only permitted in the gravel car park.
4. Please use the poo bags provided, we compost the poo and need to use compostable bags.
5. Please always keep dogs on leads, unless otherwise directed by PF&G and do not get your dog out of the vehicle until you have parked in the car park.
6. If your bitch is in season, please inform PF&G as soon as possible to discuss whether it’s appropriate for your dog to do 1-2-1 training during this time period.
7. Bitches in season are not permitted to attend class sessions or workshops due to the level of distraction this will create for the other dogs.
8. Aggression or behaviour issues must be declared on the enrolment form or advised in writing along with acceptance and confirmation of receipt from PF&G before training begins.
1. Clients must always follow the instructions of the trainer.
2. PF&G cannot be held liable for any losses of any kind that arise from this contract or the provision of our services save for death or personal injury caused by negligence. This clause does not attempt to avoid any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
3. PF&G accepts no responsibility for any damage to, theft of, or from your vehicle.
4. PF&G has a strict No Smoking/Vaping policy on the premises.
5. The Client should be aware that the ground is uneven in places and caution must be taken.
6. In the event that we may be working outside, the Client is advised to wear sensible and appropriate footwear to suit the grounds and conditions.
7. Clients are responsible to ensure their dog is fit and healthy to attend training. It is advised that your dog is fully vaccinated and on a regular flea, tick and worming treatment. Or they are titre tested and regular worming checks are completed.
8. Dogs who are ill, injured or post operation are not allowed to attend class until fully recovered.
9. PF&G will apply personal judgement and cancel or cut short a training session, if necessary, because of extreme weather conditions; including, but not limited to excessive heat (above 22 degrees), rain, thunderstorms and snow/ice. The decision to do so lays with the judgement of PF&G, for the safety of themselves, the client and dog. In such circumstances the booking will be rearranged for a mutually convenient time.
10. Should training sessions have to be cancelled due to changes relating to Covid-19 (including but not limited to a lockdown or rules about 1-2-1 or group gatherings changing) a refund will not be given, the training session will either be rearranged for a mutually convenient time and date. This is at the discretion of PF&G.
11. PF&G will apply personal judgement and cut short a training session, if necessary, if we feel the dog is not coping well.
12. In some cases, we use stooge dogs to aid training. You will be responsible for keeping your dog a sufficient and safe distance from the stooge dog and under control.